Grasmere Primary School Parents and Carers Survey
The teaching is good 96%
My child likes school 94%
The school is helping my child become mature and responsible 91%
Behaviour in the school is good 87%
The school expects my child to work hard and achieve his or her best 87%
My child is making good progress at school 83%+
I would feel comfortable approaching the school with questions or a problem 82%
My child understands what to do if they or others are victims of bullying 78%
Subjects: How would you rate the achievement of your child in:
History & Geography 98%
General issues: How would you rate the school in terms of:
Making learning exciting, interesting and fun 96%
Caring for your child and looking after their needs 94%
School meals 81%
After School Club 74%
What do you think are the most positive aspects of Grasmere Primary School are?
Staff knowledge of children
Improvements in maths
Here are some of the quotes parents expressed in comments in the survey:
- “Excellent teachers with visible signs of excellent lesson preparation”
- “My child’s Teaching Assistant is exceptional and gives me the best window into my child’s overall progress and day to day welfare and is tremendously suypportive of the children.
- “Teachers are always visible and available to parents as is the headteacher and support staff.
- “Teachers are always happy to talk over any concerns.
- “I have always been impressed by how responsive and willing to hep all staff are. Thak you!
- “Staff follow things up with care and attention”.
- “Teachers make learning fun and interesting.”
- “Governors are on track with improvements and genuinely take on board parents concerns.”
- “Staff give kids structure and teach them respect.”
- “Teachers find ways of bringing the curriculum to life.”
- “Staff are open to constructive criticism.”
- “The school listens, understands and treats each child as an individual and puts their needs first.”
- “The head and deputy create a great inclusive atmosphere.”
- “Teachers look at each child’s individual needs and personalities to get the best from them.”
- “Good stable management and a warm and caring staff.”
- “Positive teachers leaving a lasting impression on children.”