PLEASE NOTE: From Monday 7th September 2020 the SCHOOL IS FULLY OPEN until further notice. Thank you to the whole Grasmere community for your understanding and support at such a difficult time.
We are trying hard to keep all parents informed regarding school action in the face of Coronavirus [COVID 19]. Please check this section regularly for all you need to know regarding the response to this challenging situation.
We would like to thank you for the support and it has been amazing to see the Grasmere community pull together in these uncertain times. Please use this section to stay up to date and access home school learning.
We act on any guidance given to us and currently we are taking the following measures:
- We insist all children wash hands regularly but especially before eating, after going to the toilet and after play.
- We are alert to the most recent Public Health England guidelines and NHS [14/9/20] of symptoms which are EITHER:
- high temperature of more than 37.8 degrees Celsius
- new, continuous cough of several episodes per hour or more than 3 in a 24 hour period
- A loss of or change to sense of smell or taste
- Please refer to this document for action you need to take: