School is open for normal hours.
We have followed Government guidelines to ensure that all children have been able to come back to school. We have a risk assessment and contingency plan. Following advice and guidance from Hackney, we no longer have our contingency plan in place, however we will add to it, and this page, should it be necessary.
The school has a contingency plan in the event of there being an internal, National or Local outbreak of COVID-19. We are working closely with Public Health England and Hackney Track and Trace to ensure that all the right measures are in place whatever the circumstances of the school.
We continue to have increased cleaning measures across the school, and encourage all children and staff to continue with the good practice of ‘catch it, bin it kill it’.
We act on any guidance given to us and currently we are taking the following measures:
- We expect all children wash or sanitise their hands regularly but especially before eating, after going to the toilet and after play.
- We are alert to the most recent Public Health England guidelines and NHS symptoms which are EITHER:
- high temperature of more than 37.8 degrees Celsius
- new, continuous cough of several episodes per hour or more than 3 in a 24 hour period
- A loss of or change to sense of smell or taste
If we know a child or adult has any of these symptoms they will be sent home to have a PCR test and isolate whilst they have symptoms, and until they have a result of a test.
Children are expected to be in school if they are well. Please telephone the office if your child is unwell.
Please see the link below for up to date information about COVID-19 and schools.
This is how we are spending our COVID catch-up premium