SEND Local Offer
“A small number of the pupils also have special educational needs and/or disabilities. The skilled group of teaching assistants provides good support for them. The school ensures that these pupils are fully included in class work”.
Ofsted Report, January 2017
Grasmere Primary School is a popular one-form entry primary school set in the vibrant and supportive local community of Stoke Newington. Grasmere prides itself on its long history of being inclusive for children with special educational needs or disabilities. Standards of teaching and learning are strong with pupil achievement above national averages. Grasmere has a lively curriculum with creative arts, music and physical education at the heart of learning.
We know your child needs help if:
- concerns are raised by parents/carers, staff or the child.
- limited progress is being made that is cause for concern.
- there is a change in the pupil’s behaviour or progress over a period of time.
Who to contact for help or with concerns:
- The class teacher is the initial point of contact for responding to parental concerns.
- The school’s part-time SENCO (Weds/Thurs), Debbie Ashton, can be contacted at email@example.com.
- The Headteacher, Nick Mallender, can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
** For our SEN Report Leaflet, please download the document below:
** For our full SEN Local Offer Report, please download the document below: